Thread: My introduction

Exclamation My introduction

Hi guys my name is Jordon warren and I'm from grays essex the reason I joined the site is to get some permission for deer stalking because I would like to send in for a .243 variation but I don't have the land and the quarry to shoot with it hope some of you guys can help I don't mind traveling within reason and wouldn't mind paying a yearly sum for the right offer and land
    I also do a lot of pigeon shooting so I wouldn't mind trading a days pigeon shooting for a bit of deer stalking.
    Many thanks Jordon

Welcome to the site but you will be in a long Q for land to stalk on. You might be better looking in the stalking available section on the site and paying for days out. There are some very good guys on here, and the prices are fairly reasonable with many of them.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Yeah I do a lot of paid for stalking but I would just like to get started in deer management

Welcome to the site, it's a long queue and a long process, unless you get lucky.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses