minox binoculars

Superb kit. Way better than the price would have you believe. Schott glass, and "Made in Germany". Getting close to Swaro, Leica & Zeiss. Not quite there, but then neither is the price!

I've heard a very strong rumour of RF versions coming out sometime soon, so they will be cracking value

Very happy with mine. They are the top end ones and I can't tell the difference between them and swaro. Plus I paid for a years syndicate with the change.

Ive got a set of the hg's and there great binos! Great glass a value for money. Mines are only getting retired as I'm hopefully getting Swaro rangfinders:)

Great value and great glass, I had a pair whilst my Swarovski's were away getting repaired.

they certainly stood up to the job. I sold them on once my Swarovski's were back as I didn't need 2 quality sets of bins. I only kept the Swarovski's due to the customer service return you get with the product.

I dare say you would be gutted if anything happened to your Minox. I'm not sure what guarantee or warranty they do but for the price you can't complain. At the end of the day you buy them to look through and when you take them in the field they do the job well.

They get my recommendation.:D

They are OK

But you would do better to track down a pair of Opticron DBA`s, far better performance and value.

You can't go wrong, only one brand better and they are Swaro's but at over twice the price you do the math's.
Usually Macleods do the best price.
Cheers
Richard

Back