Thread: Deer stalking South East

Thumbs up Deer stalking South East

I am wondering if anyone in the South east area currently Deer stalks/ Foxing that I could possibly come along with? I would be willing to pay a fee for the day/evening or a buy a bottle or what they fancy! As a lot of other people, I'm not having great luck getting a nice bit of land to get out and shoot!

Really appreciate it if anyone could give us a shout if they could help out, like I said willing to pay or help out however really,

Hi KH

I'm very new to deer stalking and SD so by no means an expert but I should think if you are willing to pay, then somebody like Jelen would take you out, also contact/join the BDS as a lot of the DSC2 witnesses offer stalks on their own grounds, so contacting your local approved witnesses would be a good start and they would certainly be able to point you in the right direction........ hopefully this helps.. Good Luck

Drop me a PM and we will see what we can do. HOWEVER I do not rent ground out and am a full time professional stalker.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hi Aaron

Whereabouts are you in the south east, I live in Kent, providing you have the usual, insurance, open certificate and you are safe.

I will be happy to take you out occasionally stalking, foxing or rabbiting, at no cost until you get yourself sorted with your own permission if it will help.

pm me your contact number and I will give you a call