Thread: Jack chit

Jack chit

For years I have been told that I didn't know Jack chitt and some people were right... I do know some of the chit family. I think you may know some of them too.
    For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack chit?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack chit'!

Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack chit is the only son of Awe chit. Awe chit, the fertilizer magnate, who married O. chit, the owner of Needeep N. chit, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack chit married Noe chit. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie chit, Giva chit, Fulla chit, Bull chit, and the twins Deep chit and Dip chit.

Against her parents' objections, Deep chit married Dumb chit, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe chit divorced.

Noe chit later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe chit Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip chit married Loda chit, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken chit. Two of the other six children, Fulla chit and Giva chit, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the chit-Happens nuptials. The chit-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull chit, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.

He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisachit.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack chit', you can correct them.

The original family you mention above were a very old German family with ancestry that can be traced back to a period well before the first Kaiser.
    When the population of a small German village started to grow it was decided to give each of them names for identification.
    The family that had been living on the edge of the village the longest had been keeping pigs and over a period of time had amassed a pile of waste so high they were originally known as, he with big pile.
    The local Mayor wasn't too happy about that as he reckoned that, as he had the biggest and bestest house, he should be known by that title.
    So it was decided that he who lived on the edge of town with the big pile of waste should be known as the Schitt family and from there it grew with each family member.
    Baby Schitt was little Schitt, as he grew he became known as big Schitt, then there was the barren daughter known as no Schitt and so on and so on.

Fair play chaps you both no your chit.