Thread: Yippeeee

I know it`s not stalking related but none the less has brought a smile to my face and thought i might just share my enjoyment.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE are number 1 in the charts. After an internet campaign to stop the dreaded X factor song becoming Christmas number 1.

If nothing else it`s brought a little excitement to the normally boring charts.

For those of you not familair with the group, they don`t stand for being told what to do and say, with the end of the song verse saying, F**K YOU I WON`T DO AS YOU TELL ME, which is repeated a number of times.

AAAHH, i think i`ll go find the album out and sit and listen to it with a cup of tea.

Aup Wadas

I said the very same thing to my sat nav just before my nose hit the screen up at Malcs

Anything keeping X factor out the charts would be a godsend..

Have a great Xmas mate

Brilliant was wondering if they would beat that arseh*le Cowel and his muckers

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1
    Aup Wadas

I said the very same thing to my sat nav just before my nose hit the screen up at Malcs

Have a great Xmas mate

Have a great one yourself Terry mate.

Of course it could all be a big stitch up job. According to Radio 1 yesterday I believe both groups are on labels owned by S'cowelly.
    Still I'd rather have Rage than anyone from 'I'm an X-man get me out of this dancing celebrities bush/jungle'.

RATM are an awesome band... hope they tour again!!

a little bit political in there opinions like

all the better for keeping Joe off the top of the charts!!

thank heavens there are sensible people in this world!..ish. Let's get the Foo Fighters there next year Wadas. Start the campaign now! If they could do a deer related track then even better.

just got the card cheers Wadas you made the postman grin anyway

He sealed it with a kiss and the statement "Aids test results don't make any plans into the distant future Rob" cheers mate

There will be time next year 8)