Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hi everyone I would just like to say happy christmas,but before I do I would just like to say a quick thanks to everyone on the site that have either helped with my questions or helped stalking my first deer,it is my first year of stalking & thanks to the site & the helpfulnes of the people on here ive managed to do this
    So MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL & have a great 2010

Cheers Andy
    Merry Xmas to you and everyone else.

I've had a good year and made some good friends off this site.

I even grolloched a deer yesterday with an over generous Xmas gift by one of the members(thanks David, I'll have to invite you back now )

Time to get the deerstalkers special tree decorations out again

Merry Xmas all.

3rd that happy christmas all ive also made some really good friends this year so think a big pat on the back for the sd site and hope you all have a great new year

Merry Chrimstmas from me and Fran also to all our new friends and those we have yet to meet

This site has created some great opportunities for many many people, not just the stalking although that is good and no invites will be turned down but the greatest achievment is purely on the generousity spirit of goodwill & friendship shown by the more experienced members to those less experienced of us seeking guidance.

I have made so many great new friends from this site it is something for all of us to be proud of, thanks Malc Jayb for making this all possible.
    For putting up with our sometimes over jealous mooting of a point, and at times it generally being a pain in the arse for all concerned.
    Without the time and dedication of you two none of this would have happened
    Well done and the best wishes to you all for a Merry Chrimbo and an even better New Year
    Oh an a special one to Alex for getting the site running so much better good one mate hope 2009 Stalking is all you want it to be sure you will have so many invites poking out of your ears you'll look like Rudolph 8)

From all the Admin Team here at The Stalking Directory we wish all of you and your families the happiest of Christmas cheer and a peaceful and joyus New Year.

We hope that 2010 is a bumper season of stalking for everyone, and that we are able to meet many more of you over the coming year, and share some laughs and also share our passion for the sport that we all love.

Thank you for your continued support, friendship and loyalty to the site.

God Bless

Malcolm, John and Mark

The Admin/Owner Team

Likewise I have also met many people off the site and it has been an emotional experience. It has been refreshing to see so much help being shown to everyone irrespective of the experience levels.

Merry christmas and aim straight.

Ditto to all the above..

Made some great friends over the last couple of years and had my stalking taken to a new level courtesy of this site and its members..

Well done Malc,JAYB and Mark for the fantastic site and support particularly with my level 2..

To all the guys ive shared some great stalking and a pint with over this last year and im thankfull to say you are to numerous to mention

To you all

A Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas to everyone on the site,and i raise my glass to Malc,John and Mark for providing such a wonderful site
    Cheers chaps

From a very cold and snowy Sweden: GOD JUL OCH ETT GOTT NYTT R . Good hunting in 2010