MERRY XMAS

wint

Hi everyone I would just like to say happy christmas,but before I do I would just like to say a quick thanks to everyone on the site that have either helped with my questions or helped stalking my first deer,it is my first year of stalking & thanks to the site & the helpfulnes of the people on here ive managed to do this :D
So MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL & have a great 2010

Andy

Cheers Andy
Merry Xmas to you and everyone else.

I've had a good year and made some good friends off this site.

I even grolloched a deer yesterday with an over generous Xmas gift by one of the members(thanks David, I'll have to invite you back now ;) :D )

Time to get the deerstalkers special tree decorations out again :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC00512.jpg

Merry Xmas all.

Wayne

3rd that happy christmas all ive also made some really good friends this year so think a big pat on the back for the sd site and hope you all have a great new year
lee

Merry Chrimstmas from me and Fran also to all our new friends and those we have yet to meet :D

This site has created some great opportunities for many many people, not just the stalking although that is good and no invites will be turned down :lol: but the greatest achievment is purely on the generousity spirit of goodwill & friendship shown by the more experienced members to those less experienced of us seeking guidance.

I have made so many great new friends from this site it is something for all of us to be proud of, thanks Malc Jayb for making this all possible.
For putting up with our sometimes over jealous mooting of a point, and at times it generally being a pain in the arse for all concerned.
Without the time and dedication of you two none of this would have happened
Well done and the best wishes to you all for a Merry Chrimbo and an even better New Year
Oh an a special one to Alex for getting the site running so much better good one mate hope 2009 Stalking is all you want it to be sure you will have so many invites poking out of your ears you'll look like Rudolph 8)

From all the Admin Team here at The Stalking Directory we wish all of you and your families the happiest of Christmas cheer and a peaceful and joyus New Year.

We hope that 2010 is a bumper season of stalking for everyone, and that we are able to meet many more of you over the coming year, and share some laughs and also share our passion for the sport that we all love.

Thank you for your continued support, friendship and loyalty to the site.

God Bless

Malcolm, John and Mark

The Admin/Owner Team :D

Likewise I have also met many people off the site and it has been an emotional experience. It has been refreshing to see so much help being shown to everyone irrespective of the experience levels.

Merry christmas and aim straight.

J

Ditto to all the above..

Made some great friends over the last couple of years and had my stalking taken to a new level courtesy of this site and its members..

Well done Malc,JAYB and Mark for the fantastic site and support particularly with my level 2..

To all the guys ive shared some great stalking and a pint with over this last year and im thankfull to say you are to numerous to mention :lol:

To you all

A Merry Christmas

Terry

Merry Xmas to everyone on the site,and i raise my glass to Malc,John and Mark for providing such a wonderful site :D
Cheers chaps
Neil

the same from me !

a very merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you and your families and may lady luck shine on all of your stalking outings over the festive period !

cheers lee & alison :D :D

Happy Christmas and a great new year to you all :D

Glad you did'nt cut yourself Wayne, and I hope those are not yours hanging up :eek:

Max

whilst iam sat here reading these posts i keep having a bite of my venison sausage butty, thanks malc if it wasnt for you my sausages would still be wandering around sussex :lol: ,i have been a member on here for nearly 3 years and i cant tell you how many great members i have met,i have thanked them before but i cant thank some of them enough for what they have done for me.this time last year i had just shot my first wild deer,a red stag( which i have just recently used up from the freezer) now 12mths on i have shot 5 deer :D .i have had some of the best laughs with members off here,i thought jingzy was going to crack a rib laughing when we were in scotland :lol: .i wish you all a very merry christmas and new year.keep up the good work malc jayb and mark.we do appreciate what you do for us all.

A big thank you to all ADMIN and site members
for a fantastic site
i wish you all a
HAPPY CHRISTMASand a
MEGA NEW YEAR

Again a big thanks to the Admin team for an excellent site and attitude and to all the site members including those who post and those who don't. I've enjoyed meeting members at the SD stalking event and hope to meet more in the future.

A happy Christmas and a good new year to everyone and 'straight powder'!

Bob

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to the Gents in Admin and everyone on here that make life interesting.
MAY YOUR DEER ALWAYS STAND STILL AND YOUR RIFLE SHOOT TRUE
All the best Keith

A merry Christmas and a happy New year to all.
A raised glass of scotch to the Admin team.
Not forgetting the guys and girls in uniform away for the festivities.
Paul.

Back