Finally, after just over four months, had my FEO visit for change of force, on Monday. Oh, that's after he arrived without an appointment, left me a very poorly worded letter informing that he'd tried to make contact but couldn't (try phoning or emailing....!)
He was happy with everything and asked for my SGC & FAC, I told him I needed my FAC as I was stalking on Friday. Today I had a voicemail from the office saying that they couldn't do anything until they receive my FAC...! Oh and that she'd deal with when she gets back off holiday on the 18th Feb.....!
am I right in thinking they I'm within my rights to wait until I have new FAC, then post them my old one?