Police reaction to poaching is positive up here aswell.
    I have had two incidents in the last 10 days, the first the responce time was 10 minutes max and the lads nicked and the second on sunday involved two vehicles and six blokes. They attempted to ram one of my lads before making a break for it.
    We though they would get away but a call from NYP half hour later confirmed that they had nicked them after units scoured the area. Even better two of them had court exclusion orders banning them from entering any private land so will be in-breach of that.
    On the down side I had to shoot a six month oly buck two weeks ago with big chunks of its haunch and neck missing due to probably being run by lurchers.

A bit more praise for North Yorkshire police, they turned my Variation round in less than 7 days as is the usual for them. Took ages to get a ticket but once you have it they look after you well.

Cocker Dog what part of North Yorks is it you are having problems with poachers?

Im in the Ripon area, but the whole A1 corridor suffers on a regular basis, thankfully we are getting a good responce from the police.
    About two months ago I counted 6 police vehicles dealing with lurcher men in a local village.

Good to see they take it seriously sends out a clear message to the poachers

Sadly we seem to be lacking in the support we need the ***kin arseholes were out again on our place last night lamping driving straight up the paths had to call in my dogs while out walking felt like taking it into my own hands but Fran said we need to be careful not getting into any trouble as we are in the middle of our emgration mission.
    I hate pikeys

Hows the emigration going legal?