Thread: Greetings!

Hi all,
    My name is Paul and I'm very pleased to be introducing myself to this fantastic community of shooting folk!So a little about myself, my first shooting expirence was using a .177 air pistol which I pestered my father to buy when I was seven, since then I've progressed through air rifles and back garden squirrel/pigeon shooting through to trying my first rabbit/fox lamping at 12. Finally managed to get myself an FAC at 17 when I joined the Phoenix Shooters Association in Cheshire and since then have enjoyed any shooting I've had the pleasure to get my hands on be it decoying for pigeons, stalking wild boar in the Cevennes, deer in the borders or duck on the Thames.I own a 96 year old .308 Mauser and an old .308 Brno zkk601 for stalking, though am in the market for an all weather left-handed .243 for a good deer/fox rifle (any suggestions?)I've also got a .22lr Marlin 39as and a .36 revolver for some black powder fun!
    I'm very much looking forward to meeting some like minded people on Stalking directory as well as (hopefully) having the chance to find some stalking/pest control in Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk/Kent/Sussex (but who isn't).In terms of things to offer the forum I'm also more than happy to exchange a few days farm labouring / woodland work (I can bring my own chain saw!) for shooting or generally am more than happy to advise on Shooting in France.

Look forward to meeting you all over the next weeks and months,

Hi Paul and welcome

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses