Thread: Honda

Hi all is anyone on here using the latest honda 500 foreman s, we may be getting one just wondered what users thoughts are 2013 model

Sure they will be just as good as ever use my 07 model 7 days a week

My sons a keeper and he loves his awesome bit of kit
    regards pete

hello 243 fallow, the latest version of the 500 has a water cooled engine so if you are doing slow speed work the that would be better than the 05-11 model,
    it also now has fuel injection so it is more economical than the earlier version also.There is a new 2014 model out about april so dealers may also be keen to do a special offer deal to clear out existing stock ready for the new model. hope this helps keith
    Give instruction to a wise man and he will be yet wiser

Thanks keith that is what the honda dealer said, he is offering a good deal on the 2013 model

Still got my old 450 bought from Fieldens................still going strong. Honda is the best ATV quad on the market in my opinion.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

I am using the water cooled, fuel injected model with manual gear change. The bike is ok, I have had no problems with it cutting out on slopes like the previous 500. It has no fuel tap so you cant forget to turn it on. It seems lighter at the front end, because I have lifted it a couple of times. The only thing I can find not as good as the older one is the shape of the front mud guards mean it is difficult to pull a red deer up the mud guard on to the carrier

Thanks for the comments, will see if christmas comes early