Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patterdale Terrier

Patterdale Terrier

Looking for a dog pup around early April, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Look on the Hunting Life forum, countrymans weekly or contact Nuttall.

What do you want it for? If its for earthwork make sure its from good working lines. I can ask around here, there are often pups for sale, and they are all from good working parents.
    Ive got a Nuttall, she's a cracking dog but has proven a bit hard. I mostly use her for dogging-in now with my Cocker, it keeps her looking pretty!!
    Work them hard, treat them like heros.

Thanks for the comments. I'm looking to use the dog for earthwork, ratting and at least sniffing out a deer that has gone to ground (will they do this?) Did a day of earthwork with them and thought they were a cracking little job. My job circumstances have now changed so I can be with the dog all day so not too concerned about it being 'high maintenance'

Any recommendations/details of owners would be greatly apreciated. Don't want the dog to have too much staffy in it though

many thanks

I was browsing on Gumtree last night and saw a litter of Parrerdales for sale in East Sussex if that helps.

Our local terrier man hails from Sussex and has a brother in hunt service there sure he will know someone .i will ask

Helps a lot. if you could get in touch that would be great.

Im mating my pat as soon as shes in heat (which should be soon)with a red pat, both work ground

Could you post a picture of her please?

have you email