Wanted: Opportunity to join Stalking syndicate, north east / Northumberland please

bullett243

Hi all,

I would like the opportunity to join a stalking syndicate, preferably in the north.

I am a keen rifle shot, with 25 years experience, and am fully insured.

Any opportunity would be much appreciated and considered.

Many Thanks
Paul

Keep your eye on this site for places being advertised, then join the 250 other people that try to get the same place.

I`m afraid it`s not quite as simple as just asking for the opportunity to join. Places are rare, and in big demand

As said it's not quite as simple as just asking.
There's always a chance to pick up some stalking through a syndicate place, some do get offered up on here (some very good ones at that) just takes some getting to know people 1st & a lot of perseverance. They are few and far between but when they do come up always do your homework 1st and make sure it's what your looking for.
Good luck in your search!

You will probably need DSC1 to join a syndicate
Hogey, a very good observation, and on that very point.....when are you doing your level 2, and get that new buck sack dirty!!!

keep well & warm in that cold place that your are still working in!!

Patrickt

Hogey, a very good observation, and on that very point.....when are you doing your level 2, and get that new buck sack dirty!!!

keep well & warm in that cold place that your are still working in!!

Patrickt

Not fired the rifle since I bought the new roe sack Patrick. Away to warm Africa Tuesday so will have last chance at does in March when I return. Doubt I will do my level 2

Hogey why do you doubt you will do l2
Atb Tom

Hi Tom
I am not sure it would be of any great benefit to do level 2.I know it is easier to get stalking ground with it but I have two lots of ground to stalk and the first one I got without even level 1.
I am very much a novice to stalking alone but putting in plenty of time at it when I am home .
If I feel the need I will reconsider.
ATB

Dave

Amazing negativity towards new posters on this site, I have posted twice looking for syndicates and sent polite PMs and in both cases I was offered places.

Amazing negativity towards new posters on this site, I have posted twice looking for syndicates and sent polite PMs and in both cases I was offered places.

Wow that's good going for 3 posts.... I send a PM virtually every time a syndicate place comes up, I consider myself lucky if I get a reply in person.
Syndicate places usually go to people known to the lease holder or mates of existing members.
In fact, thinking about it I don't know why anyone needs to advertise syndicate places. I've only been stalking a few years and I already know enough people to fill 3 or 4 syndicate places.

Back