Thread: Domestic CS gas

Domestic CS gas

Just had my once yearly dose of Onion prep for the bread sauce, my punishment for sharpening all her blunt knives! Only one remedy for this, Adnams!

A sharp knife makes cutting onions less painful. You burst more cells with a bunt knife than a sharp one.

I'd say maybe this is your punishment for doing a half arsed job of sharpening her blunt knives

If you could see her in action chopping cabbage etc, you'd understand (Edward scissor hands) , I sharpen the knives when She who must be obeyed is'nt looking!, then the plasters come out!

My mother-in-law was around yesterday and she defines 'Domestic CS Gas'! My fault entirely for giving her a combination of Sprouts, Swede, Onion & Leeks!
    I don't think she is a 'pure' CS gas generator though, as I think I detected a whiff of Mustard Gas and possibly a touch of Choking Agent!!

I have just had to endure the Mother in Law from Hell (aka the Wicked Witch of the West) I think she is classified as a persistent nerve agent

I have just been subjected to my annual dose of Jerusalem artichoke soup, made by my Father. He claims it is a delicacy but I just think it's poison

The after effects are so noxious as to classify as worse than French onion soup.

Finnbear270 - the only redeeming factor was that my Father also supplied a mixed case of Adnams Ales to wash it down . He lives next to the brewery!

Can you describe him to me, does he have a mobile?