Open thumbhole stock for Howa 1500

Hawkfish

As title really. I like the look of the laminate one that they do, but Ideally Id like something synthetic but I cant seem to find anything, any suggestions?
image.jpg I like the one on the right.

cheers for your help guys

How about this then
blackhawk-knoxx-synthetic-stocks.jpg

I looked at the tallon but I have heard mixed reviews about the recoil reduction system,and I think I would prefer a standard stock. Unless they are fantastic?

But does anyone know of anyone who does a synthetic open thumbhole stock?
NO there are the stock units, and then there are the Boyds, there are others, but they are usually biased towards precision shooting and as a result heavier, why are you so set on synthetic?

You know what its like when you know what you want. I just want something really durable and I know laminate is pretty tough, but I just wanted synthetic so I dont have to worry about it getting chipped and then getting wet. But it looks like I'll end up with a boyds.

I just wondered if there was someone out there that made what I wanted. Never mind!

You know what its like when you know what you want. I just want something really durable and I know laminate is pretty tough, but I just wanted synthetic so I dont have to worry about it getting chipped and then getting wet. But it looks like I'll end up with a boyds.

I just wondered if there was someone out there that made what I wanted. Never mind!
the standard Hogue stocks are durable and waterproof, the Boyds will chip if you bang it, but mine shows no signs of worrying about a drenching so I'm not sure water is too much of a problem

Back