The wifes had a hard lesson tonight.

nuttyspaniel

Liz took the wire out for its nightly walk tonight. All went well as usual. Back home open the gate, close gate let him off the leash for a quick run round the garden. Then it all went wrong. I heard a shout "JOHN" I just knew what was up. I went out the front door to see a pair of hunters and.a cammo jacket rush past me. I think it was sorry sorry sorry she mumbled as she past. Oh well give him a shout. And bang he was on the recall.

It turns out he went mental runnning round the garden straight past Liz as she stood oh the concrete as where we always do just incase he wanted to jump the fence!!!!

Looks like Im putting the bigger fence we planned up this weekend coming. I knew our bog standard fence would be compramised at some point..

Nutty

John, You will need to make it high I have one that can climb up the inside of the kennel run and get out, he is in training I think, going to tackle K2 next.

my house that would have been short for "its all your fault" lol good luck on the new wire feller

Well I got that the dog jumped the fence and the wife had a hard lesson whilst in Wellington boots and camo gear. Oh and all occurred in the garden.
Sorry lol...

Just read it myself and I see what you mean!! Pretty much a garbled post.. I wasnt even drinking when i typed it.. The wire cleared the fence a was making a bolt for it. When I got to the door she bolted past in pursuit only for me to stop the dogs freedom by calling it back. Her lesson try and out think the dog and stay calm. I did find it all slightly amusing not to her liking though...

Nutty

I was going to say you should have got a teckel, but then I found this video on the interweb :lol:

Christ,
I've long since learned to take the dogs leads away from the wife. The Chesapeakes completely ignore her unless she has food for them. It has to be tasty food too - curry, bacon, ham slice, etc. Pellets or dog biscuits are treated with equal contempt.

Back