Quickload

DCG

I'm considering purchasing quickload.
At what point is quickload worth buying and is it the best program of it's type.
Feedback from users would be appreciated.
Dcg

Do you own a chronograph, are fairly experienced in handloading and finally, are you the experimenting type?

It's a useful tool for people who play about with their reloading, not necessary for a person who just wants to shoot deer and targets following published recipes.

Do you own a chronograph, are fairly experienced in handloading and finally, are you the experimenting type?

It's a useful tool for people who play about with their reloading, not necessary for a person who just wants to shoot deer and targets following published recipes.
Yes to all of the above. When I've had the opportunity in the past, I've managed to get some quickload data which I've found very useful, but limited access has prevented me playing about with the variables.
In reality I'm probably trying to justify spending the £125
Dcg

Sounds to me like you have already bought it in your head. Just need to press the send key! I was in the same place. It's a handy thing to have around.

I would love a copy, and would buy one right now, if only they made it to run on a Mac.

Neil. :)

I find it really useful.

It's worth playing with the trial version before you shell out for the full blown version.

Parallels ?

Just don't fancy running it, I like to keep it simple and reliable.
I would rather buy a cheap second hand lap top or notebook and use it just for Quickload.
But as with many things, it's the expense of doing it that way that has stopped me so far.

Just don't fancy running it, I like to keep it simple and reliable.
I would rather buy a cheap second hand lap top or notebook and use it just for Quickload.
But as with many things, it's the expense of doing it that way that has stopped me so far.

Same here. I rescued an old windows laptop just so I could run Quickload. Sad eh?

Back