Thread: Tictac

Hey one and all,
    quick intro, I've beening shooting (pest Control) since a yongster growing up on a farm, but never had an appreciation of true gunmanship and so after a little time out have joined a local target club and have just ordered my first riffle. All tip, thougths and guidance greatly appreciated :D.

Hi TicTac and welcome to the SD.

You should find it a pretty handy resource and they're generally a pretty friendly bunch on here (watch out for that Muir bloke though ). My only tip is to use the search feature before asking reloading questions.. saves you getting jumped on!

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks John, I was up your way not too long ago in Burghead lovely part for the world and Thanks AJ, Forewarned is forearmed! I’m hoping to be reloading soon and all/any guidance would be appreciated, although I think I better read some threads first; I wouldn’t want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself as a NOOB.
    Thanks Submariner

If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Hi TicTac and welcome, I found joining a club was one of the best things I could have done. Its nice to meet like minded people. The only problem is that I now have a big interest in historic arms, as the club has a historic section and its like being a kid in a sweet shop when you start going to shows etc