Nv spotter

Why not go thermal ?
Best thing I ever did. I'm sure there are a few on here would agree.

agree with that thermal def the way to go am useing the FLIR ps24 at the mo exellent piece of kit

Thermal is the future! I have just recieved a PS24 and am so far very impressed, was watching fox cubs last night that I would have walked past without thermal.

The NiteSite Spotter is supposed to do the business out to about 400 yards. I've not seen one in the flesh but I've been using the NS200 to great effect for over a year now. The reviews are favourable.

B&W FOX if you have this set up what distance can you honestly see ? i would go thermal but its the cost really

Thanks

I can see a badgers eyes at 200 yards with just the T20 on, and I can pick up foxes at 300 yards by using the T20 and the inbuilt IR. I like to view the screen in portrait mode and not landscape, that way you can see everything from 25 yards out to 300 yards as you scan a field, as apposed to losing the land in front of you in landscape.

Hi guys

We have the Recon 550 (same as 750 albeit LED IR) twinned with an X850 for £389.99 which would usually retail for just short of £500

We only have a few left as sold dozens at the show.

Alternatively the 750 at £369.99 plus X850 at £124.95 would be another option if you miss out on a 550, but as they are the same unit bar IR, the 550 deal is a bargain!

recon550LRK.jpg

Buy Pulsar Recon 550 Long Range Night Vision Kit - shop at suppliers Scott Country

Regards

Paul

Back