Thread: Rifle slips

Rifle slips

Hi all can anyone recommend a quality slip that will take a 56 mil scope bipod and possibly a mod sick of buying cheap slips that don't last and are to small I'm not after any tactical looking drag bag jobs just a good slip thanks in advance

It isn't especially high quality or posh but I've been using one of these for quite a few years and it has survived well. In saying that I don't carry the rifle in the slip a lot so it isn't like it is on the hill every day in it. The rifle has an 8X56, bipod and an ASE mod that adds about 6 inches to the barrel and is quite substantial, though it is a Blaser R93 which might be a little shorter than most:

GMK Green/Brown Bipod Rifle Slip |

Seems to be out of stock but I'm sure somewhere will have one.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:

These are really good, nice and strong, quality zips and well padded.BLACKHAWK! Scoped Rifle Case - BLACKHAWK!

Harkila skane not cheap but it is quality.

Try croots, contact them directly. They made me a made to measure bespoke rifle slip about three years ago in their classic tough red malton range.

I wanted an extra wide classic looking slip to handle a mod, big scope and bi-pod with cobra strap and handles, (zip and buckle) and it was brilliant. Dont have the rifle for it anymore so would actually sell it. Let me know.

Just had a look at crooks lovely gear but a little rich for me you can pm me a price but I'd hazard a guess it will be abit out of my league

simple ansa is a aim drag bag pm me if you need further assistance
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

multi mans selling them on here cheap/padded.doug.
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 17-02-2014 at 23:34.

ogdens shooting bag was going to buy one at the shooting show but didn't have the right size he'd sold out

Atb Matt

Quality Gunslips - Hand Made Gunslips, Sporting Bags, Luggage and Sundry Items
    (QGL) great slips hand made to your own specifications, great service and friendly advice.