Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Photography Portfolio

My Photography Portfolio

Here's my photography portfolio, I've only just set it up. New photo's will be added of coarse. I would love to hear your thoughts on it and please feel free to share the link.

Thank you,

Matt Goodlife

Some lovely photos in there!

Some very nice photos there cougar , i would imagine a LOT of man hours , particuly with some of those 'busyer' birds , like wrens and dippers , they never stop moving eh! Keep it up !

Great photos Cougar, particularly like the Dogs and Deer sections.

Really liked the moths, did you set a moth trap with a light at night then photograph them during the day?

All of them were excellent thanks for sharing them with us.

very good, particularly liked the sunrises and sunsets.

fantastic skills there fella, i took three yesterday with my phone,i was pigeon shooting with shotgun every time i fired rabbits kept popping out for a look! i heard a rustle turned to shoot, six roe does staring at me ten yards away ,not clue what to do so i put down shottie took phone out and followed them for five mins got one shot of a doe peeping round a tree at me they were wondering what the hells that camo ed head to foot, funny as hell, mate didnt believe me till i showed him the picture ,i think i might be going back with a rifle this time,

Some really great shots in there with a lot of interesting subjects. It's a bit hard to choose my favourites as there's so many but I really enjoyed the Fungi portfolio. My eldest lad was really impressed and it's given him some inspiration with his A level in photography and BTEC in Media as he really wants to do more on wildlife.

Great stuff, well done.