I just got a call from my freinds in RSA, that the pigeons are hitting the sunflower crops in some serious numbers. Teams are shooting over 600 per day and I have been on this hunt where I have shot 300 per day to my gun alone.
Here is a short video
And a longer video here
We are offering a seriously discounted rate for teams of four guys up to the end of March as usually we don't get this stuff started until April but the sunflowers are ripening early.
Cost is £900 per gun per week. or £800 if you share a room.
- Hunt morning and evening sessions for 6 days
- Accommodation is in the PH's home
- Coffee in the morning, followed by Brunch and Dinner.
- Hunters buy their own drinks at the liquor store
- Cartridges £80/Slab.
- Tips for PH and Bird boys
- Alcoholic drinks, (purchased locally at retail).
- Temporary Firearms permit if pre issued.
I think that about covers it.
We are already full on March 7th, 8th & 9th, and full on March 13th,& 14th.
I can use the Virgin corporate account to help with flights and transporting guns.
If anyone can't make a full week then let me know and I will see if I can arrange a long weekend, (the beauty of no jetlag!!)
Let me know if I missed any info out, happy to answer questions.