Thread: Best price for rangefinder binoculars

Best price for rangefinder binoculars

Hello All

Where is the cheapest place to get high-end binoculars? I'm considering buying some range finder binoculars (swarovski, zeiss or leica) and naturally want to get a good deal. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

best wishes

It would seem from comments I have heard that Robin Shedden at Cluny Guns, linked to Cluny Clays near Kirkcaldy in Sotland, does a good deal.
    i have no links with this chap and am only reporting what I hear going about. There was a lad in there the last time I was, shelling out 2 grand on a pair of bins and he seemed delighted with the price! Wow!

New or used?

New: More places are doing finance on expensive kit, so that might be the way to buy them at 0% over 12 months.

Used: I was lucky and bought mine on eBay 10 months ago and I've only see two other used pairs come up on there since.
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Give Gregor a call - R. Macleod Son, Tain, Scotland keep in mind, he'll do you a deal when you come to trade in what you've previously bought from him.

Probably new. I've seen so few secondhand, and even then the price would have to be significantly lower to make up for the uncertainty. Thanks for your advice chaps.