Thread: Leupold boar scope

Leupold boar scope

For sale my leupold vx 3 1.75-6x32 rifle scope . Gloss black , 1 inch tube . Duplex reticle . In fantastic condition , optically and mechanically perfect , but with slight ring marks to the tube . But other than that it's like new . It's been on my .30-06 rifle so not a heavy recoil and I've not used it very much at all . These are 450 new . I'd like 280 for mine . Or make me an offer .

Meant to add that this scope incorporates leupolds range finding reticle , you size the broadside of your deer ( it's about perfect for fallow ) from the centre of the reticle to where the duplex starts to get fatter ,so that the deers brisket is on the centre and the rump is on the edge of the duplex and a dial on the eyepiece will give you a reading in yards of the approximate distance of a shot . I've never used it but I guess it could be useful . And it won't ever go wrong !

This is is a 100% genuine gold ring leupold , covered by the full lifetime warranty of all gold ring scopes .

I can't attach any pics to the thread because it says it 'exceeds my quota but pm me and I'll email you some .