Why advertise an email address....

deerstalker.308

And then not respond to emails.....!!!???

i just don't get it, I've emailed over half a dozen gunshops regarding adverts of theirs on guntrader, and not one has replied in well over a week.
clearly they just don't need the business, but I don't understand why bother to advertise on the internet, and then fall short on such a basic means of communication.

one positive response, and almost immediate, on a different matter was Mr Steve Beaty of ivythorn fame, a different entity altogether, always helpful, always informative, and happy to answer questions and offer his support freely. If only they were all like him.

rant over.

Most gun shops will be too busy on the phone to their bank manager to worry about email sales enquiries?

And then not respond to emails.....!!!???

i just don't get it, I've emailed over half a dozen gunshops regarding adverts of theirs on guntrader, and not one has replied in well over a week.
clearly they just don't need the business, but I don't understand why bother to advertise on the internet, and then fall short on such a basic means of communication.

one positive response, and almost immediate, on a different matter was Mr Steve Beaty of ivythorn fame, a different entity altogether, always helpful, always informative, and happy to answer questions and offer his support freely. If only they were all like him.

rant over.

What are you buying now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there are several shops in Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, and Hertfordshire who won't be seeing my money, and all for the sake of not responding to emails.
ho hum, sure someone will want it!

Back