T3 stainless

darfield17

Hi all wanting some advice I have had a t3 which i have had for some years. Its a stainless lite .243I have always had a problem with surface rust mainly on the barrel but other areas too. Can I coat itin something to stop the rust or have it dipped. What do you all think.Thanks Martin

get in touch with jager sa on here he will coat the lot for about 100 quid ,hes just put new post up atb.doug. ceracoat firearms coatings

Last edited:
get in touch with jager on here he will coat the lot for about 100 quid ,hes just put new post up atb.doug. ceracoat firearms coatings

Any links please. I've put jager in the search and it gives me nothing and I've searched ceracoat and ceracoat firearms coating and still at a loose end. Help appreciated.

Hi all wanting some advice I have had a t3 which i have had for some years. Its a stainless lite .243I have always had a problem with surface rust mainly on the barrel but other areas too. Can I coat itin something to stop the rust or have it dipped. What do you all think.Thanks Martin

Hi Martin,

If you would like full details of the Cerakote® services please do get in touch. We are able to get the rifle picked up direct from you and treated in about a two week turnaround. The coating staff doing the work were military armorers for 24 years including 14 years with special forces at Hereford. I believe that they are the only certified operators in the UK that have been trained at the Cerakote® manufacturers in the USA.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
01264 811155

You shouldnt need to coat it. Be stainless it should not rust!

Stainless will/does rust unfortunately, it's less work to look after than Chromoly but stainless will rust.

I've coated dozens upon dozens of stainless rifles, a fair few were rusted and pitted...my magic soon sorted all that! :D

Last edited:
Back