England v Ireland tomorrow

seibassman7

Is anyone going to the match at Twickenham tomorrow between England and Ireland. Going with the wife and it is her first match. I am hoping for dry weather and a great match. regards sbm

I am, get there in plenty of time as the coach is stopping at the West Car Park gates and the England team are going to walk all through the car park to the players entrance to build up the atmosphere. Should be a cracker!

Yes, I'll be there.

Promises to be the game of the 6 Nations. I don't know whether to wear my Ireland shirt or - with one eye on the other game - my Italy shirt ;)

willie_gunn

I'll be there. Looking forward to it! Was planning on parking in Egham or similar and training it in from there. Am I ahead of the curve or will the place be packed out with others doing similar?

Novice

parking at my parents then train to Twickenham and the short walk. Really looking forward to it! regards sbm

how early do we have to get there, is it an hour? regards sbm

Up to you, could be 5 minutes if you wanted. Personally I arrive at least 2 and a half hours before to soak up. The atmosphere and have a couple of pints of Guinness in the West car park!

Up to you, could be 5 minutes if you wanted. Personally I arrive at least 2 and a half hours before to soak up. The atmosphere and have a couple of pints of Guinness in the West car park!

Or if arriving by train get there two hours early and head to the Cabbage Patch for the traditional pint or two before heading to the ground.

willie_gunn

Back