Wanted: syndicate place with all six.....

Si

I'm after a place on a syndicate for the coming buck season.... short notice I know but I'm hoping to find somewhere with all six species on the ground (or at least 5) preferably within an hours drive of my house and a caravan on site would be nice too.
I've saved £350 but I may be able to stretch to £400 for the right bit of ground. I would also like to be able to take guests as I need to re-pay a few favours.

I have DSC level 1, BASC insurance and open ticket for .243

Please PM me if you know of anywhere that would suit my requirements. If my inbox gets full please let me know and I'll clear it.

Thanks in advance,

Si.

I detect sarcasm.... you think my request is a bit ambitious don't you?

OK, scrub the caravan.

I kicked a tin pot while walking along the beach the other day, I didn't see any Genie come out to grant me any wishes but I made one just in case, very similar to yours Si.
It would be nice if our wishes were granted wouldn't it.

I'm after a place on a syndicate for the coming buck season.... short notice I know but I'm hoping to find somewhere with all six species on the ground (or at least 5) preferably within an hours drive of my house and a caravan on site would be nice too.
I've saved £350 but I may be able to stretch to £400 for the right bit of ground. I would also like to be able to take guests as I need to re-pay a few favours.

I have DSC level 1, BASC insurance and open ticket for .243

Please PM me if you know of anywhere that would suit my requirements. If my inbox gets full please let me know and I'll clear it.

Thanks in advance,

Si.

:rofl:

Oh you can laugh.... but my philosophy is "aim high and be prepared to accept less"

It worked when I was looking for a wife :D

I would make sure the Wife dos,n't see that remark , or you will be right out of LUCK !! AS FOR the other , Well unless you have the right connections :rofl:

Back