On tv tonight

Care to expand on that?
On a different note, I'm sure one of the girls mentioned that it would cost 3k for another head if they damaged the head they were preparing. That's a lot for a stag.

Niall has spoken many times to Estates and DMGs about the fact that we under value our deer. I must admit that I totally agree, Ardnamurchan produces some of the best [they had the best 2013 stag[hill]] stags in the country, it is madness not to price in line with other global markets.

Maybe not the line that people on here want to hear as most of us havelimited purses, but if deer are to survive in this ecconomic time they must carry some ecconomic weight. I know that Niall visits the Euopean Hunting fairs each year and is fully booked each season.

Real good factual and I thought unbiased. The gear was nomad if I'm not mistaken. Are the Stalkers members on here?

I was told last weekend that all 3 have move on and are not doing stalking etc now its such a shame having spent all that time doing there DSC1 etc
need more tv like this .

Something else I would like to understand is the creation of stronger bloodlines, but narrator also stated that they breed a rare type of Chinese/ Asian deer as well as Père David's. How does that work? Are they deer farmers as well as offering premium trophy hunting? I'm curious to know more about their operation.

Final episode 4 now available on i-player. Another good episode. If you're into your trophies, a 26 pointer is taken.

So did I!

Why can't 'mainstream' BBC produce such an objective piece?

Because they are bigoted townies!!! You have to speak an ancient, minority language and live in a wild and remote place to able to justify being involved with 'hunting'!

I can't tell you how angry it makes me to see my way of life so consistently vilified and misrepresented. Unfortunately, there isn't a great deal we can do about it.

I wonder if a million of 'us' would be brave enough to withhold our license fees??

I wonder if a million of 'us' would be brave enough to withhold our license fees??

I already do. You can still watch TV online perfectly legally so long as it is not being broadcast live. As I can't be bothered to watch sport this suits me down to the ground. Thing is unless everyone that did it wrote and told them why they would be unaware and continue with their heads in the sand.

Finally caught up with these programmes and got to say those girl really impressed me. Has anyone stalked on that estate?re

Back