On tv tonight

Doesn't BBC alba only broadcast in Scottish Gaelic and not with sub-titles ? In which case it may be visually exciting but lacking the presence of meaningful commentary.

FN

Last edited:
Not a bad bit of tv shame it was sub-titles, but it was the only deer stalking I could find on the box tonight.

Good on those girls - I found that interesting. I enjoyed doing DSC1, almost made me want to do it all over again!

Yes..... sub titles are hard for the slow readers to keep up.... and watch the pictures at the same time......oh my that's really difficult !!!

Just watched them in the company of my own two (wannabe) Ghillie Girls. Very enjoyable. Thanks for the heads up.

Real good factual and I thought unbiased. The gear was nomad if I'm not mistaken. Are the Stalkers members on here?

Just watched the latest episode on Sky+. I have to say, the casual way in which the need for management of the deer is put across is very good, without those involved trying to force the issue. Hats off to the girls for getting stuck in. They handled their first kill very well. I'm sure if we all think back we may have found ours even more emotive and had the barrel bouncing up and down a bit more than they did!

Care to expand on that?
On a different note, I'm sure one of the girls mentioned that it would cost 3k for another head if they damaged the head they were preparing. That's a lot for a stag.

Back