Thread: Campervan... Citreon dispatch

Campervan... Citreon dispatch

Back up for sale is my campervan. We withdrew from the sale previously due to us not wanting to part with it so I've amended the add. It for sale on evil bay so please see pictures. Happy to take off there if a buyer comes first.

Email me for pictures request as it's difficult to up load on here from my phone.

Hi for sale is my citreon dipatch campervan. Job change forces sale.
    this may be benefit to those who want to buy one or for those who stalk and would like an excellent vehicle to stay dry, fresh and sleep comfortable. All for a very good price.

It runs like a dream plenty and I mean plenty of miles left in her.

I will forward pictures if genuine and serious of interest. No time wasters.

Spec.... White, 1.9 diesel engine, R-reg, two berth, recent timing belt change, two snow tyres. Full service history. Receipts dating back eight years. 10 months mot, bike rack on back. Underneath been recently greased, very, very little rust you will need to bring specs to find any as been parked under a canopy when parked up. The lid rises. Passenger seat swivels around, 1160.00 miles., Electrolux fridge complete working order, sink plenty of storage. Couch which turns into a bed, windows alround. Sliding door to passenger side, both back doors open, polished and waxed every week, twin gas hob, blinds for each window, power steering great miles to the gallon,
    Pop top. Fully serviced in november when the timing belt was changed and done little miles from then. Inc snow tyres, new radiator. After the last mot, didn't need any welding and it still doesn't. The engine is probably one of the best engines citreon have ever done. Those who know engines will no as it's the xud diesel.

Has mains electric external hook up point and a mains electric cable that will come with it. Has an awning that attaches.

MINT CONDITION inside and out!!!!!!!

Located close to junction 35/m6 viewing welcome from genuine interest.

See the price on the link but open to offers.

What a great treat to yourself for stalking instead of paying for b&b's or sleeping rough and for the family this year. With recent job change unsure when will be able to use reason forces very reluctant sale.

If I missed anything I'll add on or will happily ask any questions.
    Last edited by weeman; 04-07-2015 at 21:33.

Read the forum rules mate.......

Please be aware that the classified section is for items to be bought and sold at a fixed price and therefore you must state a price up front.

Linking to your own auction on eBay is not allowed.

No flies on you........

Sorry admin.

It's 6000

Link removed as didn't know about the link situation.

Price drop. 5500 or a sensible offer.

This is ideal for a keeping you warm and cosy when your are either fishing or stalking and can keep you right on the edge of your ground instead on a b&b's.