Available: New date for DSC Level 1 Corinium Range Cirencester June 21st - 23rd 2014

HME

The next date for our 2014 DSC1 courses has now been set for 21st - 23rd June.

We have a tremendous reputation with very high pass rates providing you do your bit.

We also now have a new training centre at our disposal, The Rural Innovation Centre of The Royal Agricultural University - see our website and Facebook page for pictures, along with our custom built 100m range for the shooting and safety test element; where we can also help with pre test practice and zeroing.

We try to limit our courses to 12 -14 candidates to promote a relaxed and friendly atmosphere which encourages a healthy amount of classroom based discussion and friendly banter.

The cost of the course is £275 including the training manual along with various training DVD rental options available.

Tea, Coffee and homemade cakes complete the package.

For any details regarding training, courses and all our facilities including the up and coming Driven Boar range along with over 100 articles please visit our website at Corinium Rifle Range :: HOME

You can also follow us on Twitter: @coriniumrange and Facebook: The Corinium Rifle Range.

HME

Having completed mine two weekends back, I can thoroughly recommend the course with Corinium. HME was immensely helpful from start to finish, talking me through via phone last year and most patient when I deferred to the February course. The manual was sent several months before the course, giving plenty of time to read, digest and complete a first run through of the questions. Not having seen or practiced the DSC1 deer target, HME gave opportunity for me to attend the range for a walk through several weeks before the course. The direction and joining instructions were clear and simple and the course location at the Rural Innovation centre both a comfortable and highly positive learning environment, with the homemade cakes a most delicious and welcome added benefit. The course delivery by HME was outstanding, relating to the class as only “one of us” can, balancing clear and straight forward best practice instruction with real world experience and a small measure of off-topic discussion for added interest. The purpose built range facilities for the shooting test and safety walk around test are also excellent, with the over-head cover on the firing point most appreciated during inclement weather. All in all, an immensely enjoyable and well delivered course with a consummate professional. If I don’t pass any of the DSC1 elements first time, it won’t be due to HME's outstanding instruction or the course as a whole. Thanks HME :tiphat:

I obtained my DSC1 through Corinium, I'm not one generally to comment but credit must be given when it is deserved, tjm160 has served the credit well and I second what has been written

P.S. the cakes were bloody fantastic

Gents

Many thanks for the kind words. It is most gratifying to know that the courses I run are appreciated and well received and that I've got the right balance - the cakes are nothing to do with me however, that's down to my better half, but they are bloody good!

Regards

HME

+1 for corinium top man ,toppest cakes got a novice like me to understand and learn without stress.now got my first red under the belt cheers paul

Would recommend this course for the content, pace of delivery and good level of support. Particularly valuable for someone like me, fresh into stalking and came at it from a standing start so to speak.

Really easy to follow and the facilities at the RAU are great, topped off by spectacular cakes.

The crowning glory and proof of the pudding has just been left on my voicemail. A pass as confirmed by BASC...Feeling well chuffed and wanted to thank Paul for the guidance and support through the process.

If you're around this area I strongly recommend it...

Back