A cracking start Gromit!

finnbear270

You just have to laugh don't you!, 2010 EH!, I forgot all about the tax return, (the paper one), Just had the reminder to file on-line by the end of the month, so I'm wading through the paperwork while keeping a weather eye on two very poorly dogs, (I 'll just call it severe Delhi belly) :rolleyes:

I have a sneaking feeling that our near neighbours, who kenneled their dogs over Christmas, may have brought something home with them, they visited us on their return home :rolleyes:

Just for you Iwrch - the perfect antidote:

Snow coming here in Hampshire, workplace closed already - now if there's justice I'll be able to get out to my patch tomorrow afternoon :D

I can see Clwyd from the window, we are pretty much getting a hammering here in Chester, that's number three snowfall of any note in the last 10 years! :eek:

Oh Heck! , We just made six inches!, for it to be like this here it means a minimum of a foot or so any where round abouts, just had a call from my buddy, the traffic is standing still in Birkenhead centre!. :eek:

finnbear270

I dont know if this applies to your dogs but there is a lot of gastro enteritis doing the rounds here in Norfolk.

My GWP had it and it was pitiful to watch him hunched up in the garden trying to do his big jobs :( .

Antibiotics did the trick though. Thankfully I had some at home and did'nt have to take out a second mortgage at the vets.

Max

. I just parked this 20 minutes ago! .
Picture048.jpg
. theres usually 4" under there!
Picture050.jpg
. . entrance to the barn owl pens,
Picture051.jpg
. her indoors redundant Christmas tree! .
Picture052.jpg
. the coldest elevation of the house,
Picture049.jpg
. 8)

Back