Thread: A-tek maxim

A-tek maxim

Wanted.30 cal a tec maxim for unthreaded sporter barrel so any thread really

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi Bob,

I have a steel cmm6 one in 308 for sale but i think your after the alloy one.

best of luck

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

The A-Tec mods both Maxim and CMM 4 are being offered at a discount by Jacksons at the moment.

Rang them EMcC and apparently they arnt offering any discounts on the atec mods

There's a half page advert in the latest Sporting Rifle magazine with pictures of the two mods and the rrp price and the sale price.
    I don't have the magazine but scanned it while in Smiths this morning, I think there is a £20 discount.

Up date.
    Page 36 of the April edition of the Sporting Rifle has an advert from Jacksons rifles for the A-Tec Maxim and the A-Tec CMM4 at a reduced price.

It was a woman I spoke to who was adamant there was no discount, looks like the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing lol

Doesnt really matter now though as Im buying a s/h one off here, thanks all the same .Df