Thread: foxpro spitfire

foxpro spitfire

Could anyone tell me whether it is possible to use a larger capacity micro sd card in the foxpro spitfire to increase the number of calls beyond the standard 22? Hope that makes sense?!?

im also wondering the same thing, but I was told by a mate thet you can because the memory in the remote isn't big enough. but don't quote me, would be good to know tho...

i have tried it and it will not work, the max it will handle is 22 cals?

don't ask me why but it just does not want to know,

i have 3 cards here and wanted to just have one with the calls that i use in the caller, but no matter what i do i can not for the life of me get them to work, i have used the website link to the programing page (never does what it says they do)

i have tried to cut and paste from the cards to a new one? still no joy. in the end i have become a expert at changing the cards over in half light in the vehicle when out shooting etc.

I love the caller and it works for me, just about every time i use it we see fox's, in fact we had to shout a fox down the other night as it came in like a steam train and it would not stop until it was about 70 yards away and we stopped it with a 222.

great product with a pain in the Rs programing method.

i even have a spare one built into a waterproof box so i can leave it in the field in bad weather, but the controllers are $100+ from the states.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube