PES T12 part required!

Littlejimmy

Hey,
just bought a PES T12 from a friend who had a larger barrel diameter than me. I now need a new plastic washer/screwed insert for the part that sleeves the barrel.
Any ideas where I can get one?

Perfect folks, thanks, on it!

get it a opened out a tad bigger than the barrel where it come up to, this will prevent the delrin washer rubbing off the coating of the barrel.

i used to have mine machined with a groove in the inside then fit a O ring to that and that stopped the rubbing to perfection,

bob.

Found the website, its called a barrel support bush BSB! Micrometer out tomorrow and get it measured up. From the back of the existing BSB or remove it and take the measurement from the back of the mod?

screw the mod on, place a mark, i use tape, on the barrel where the old bush finishes. Action end. then get out your mics and measure the barrel next to the tape. i o'ring mine as well but i also put a single turn of tape on as well now as it does rub up the barrel the wrong way.

Steve Kershaw Steve Kershaw Firearms - Home page
he is a PES /MAE/JMS dealer

bought my mod from him, he fitted it same time and when I needed another he did it in the post from measurements I took
fits like a glove
I use mine on three different rifles and used to change it all the time
now it just has the largest one on it and "One size fits all" as they say

makes no difference to accuracy or the mod unscrewing

Back