Thread: Hello all

Post Hello all

I just wanted to introduce myself:

My name's Dave, I live in Manchester (though only for another year or so) after many years Teaching and working in the electronics industry, I decided to retrain into countryside!

I am 31 and am on the Game Management course at Reasheath college, Cheshire. This is a new sector for me & so far I am loving it... completely different to office based work. I am interested in the Deer Management side of game keeping & am hoping to get work experience soon with college in this area.
    I have lived in the east midlands all my life until 2 years ago, when I moved with my family to Manchester.

I'm sure you will see plenty of posts from me in the future! especially regarding getting more experience and opportunities!

Welcome to the site Dave - Reaseheath College looks really good, I was checking out their website recently as I'm applying for a job up there!

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Tthank you for your warm welcomes
    Having been to and worked in many educational establishments, Reaseheath has a lot to be proud of! (although I am yet to sample other agri-colleges) the tuition is top-notch! As I am new to the sector I need to network all over again! all my contacts are in the electronics industry!