to buy or not to buy???? - Browning .243 X Bolt - GRS

I've been thinking about buying one myself ! You get a lot of Rifle for the money , X-Bolts shoot great.. Maybe A little tigger work for personal taste , lovely !

Most rifles shoot better than the average shooter and the X bolt has a very good reputation. The problem is there are so many different brands out there there is too much to choose from each one will have their favourites.

Don't get hung up if you like the rifle and it feels right then get it.

BE

After owning several beautiful Browning shotguns, an X-bolt was my obvious choice for a rifle. However after looking at them and other rifles I went for Remmy 700's due to shear amount of after market parts. All rifles have there problems, stocks, triggers etc. However there is more chance of fixing it yourself with an after market part on the Remmy 700's, other rifles new a gunsmiths touch.

Most rifles shoot better than the average shooter and the X bolt has a very good reputation. The problem is there are so many different brands out there there is too much to choose from each one will have their favourites.

Don't get hung up if you like the rifle and it feels right then get it.

BE

+1.

Ask 10 people on a shooting forum and you'll get 10 people telling you about their favourite guns.

Make the most of your research and shopping time and it'll pay dividends when you're out in the field.

Back