i have for swaps a couple of bits,
i am after a scope with about 4 mag as a base and a max of about 18 to 20,and if pos 1" tube,would like target turrets but not to bothered.
1, first is a leica lrf 800 with its case, no box or paper work, works great and is in tidy condition but it is used.
2, the scope is a zeiss conquest, 4.5/14x44 mc rapid z. in stainless the scope is in top condition,
courtesy of GOMX.
* Magnification * * 4.5x–14x *
* Objective Lens Diameter, mm * * 44*
* Field of View (FOV) @ 100yds, ft * * 24.9–8.4*
* Exit Pupil, mm * * 9.7–3.1*
* Eye Relief, mm * * 89.0
* Tube Diameter, in * * 1 *
* Eye Piece Tube Diameter, mm * * 41 *
* Objective Tube Diameter, mm * * 50 *
* Click Value, in @ 100yds * * 0.25" (1/4 MOA) *
* Square Adjustment Range @ 100 yds, in* * 42.8*
* Diopter Range, dpt * * +2/-3 *
* Twilight Factor * * 12.7/24.8*
* Parallax-Free, yds * * 30 to infinity*
* Reticle * * Rapid-Z 800*
* Reticle in Image Plane * * 2 *
* Length, in * * 13.9" *
* Weight, oz * * 17.11*
Side focus knob for parallax correction
Parallax adjustment from 30 yds to infinity
Crisp, clear images even in low light situations
Zeiss MC multi-coatings for enhanced light transmission
Self-centered 2nd image plane reticle enables quick and precise sighting in
1 inch diameter center tube for ring mounting
One piece tube body for superior ruggedness
Easy-to-use reticle adjustment with 1/4 MOA = 0.25" per click
Continuous eyepiece focusing from +2 to -3 diopters
No change in the point of impact after power change or re-focusing
Large square reticle adjustment range
Complete waterproof, fogproof integrity
Rapid-Z 800 Reticle
drop me a pm with what you have for swaps please,
Attachment 39001this is the zeiss on my 20 tac last month before it moved to the 6mm br.
Attachment 39002this is the ret.