Crufts

The working cocker that smells when the lads blood sugar is low and warns him , that's a cracking dog !

A farce... my partner went and spent £1,000 to be booted in the nutts. Feckin deforms.

we watched it that is my wife our pointer and my self ,the dog walked of to his bed ,and we looked at each other ,can dogs think, well they all looked too fat and short of a work out ,to sharpen them up ,and put some life in there eyes ,yes you are right the kennel club have lost the plot.

Glad it wasn't me that was shouting at the goggle box then.
Even the Lab was humungous!!!!!!!!

All of the dogs there have been bred for their looks, and after all these years most would be hopeless for their original intended purpose. I blame the childless batty women who now breed most breeds nowadays...

feckin working dogs my ass. come for a work out with me and your owner would pooh it's pants. twigs and thorns everywhere

And we pay money,sometimes too much, to buy KC registered dogs.It must be time we had a more genuine,working dog authority to work with than these clowns.
you know, that's not a bad idea! it was painfully clear this evening that "gundogs" in a kc context certainly doesn't mean 'working dog' there really should be a more reliable accountable group that hasn't sold out to cute and cuddly fluff balls!

Back