Thread: Stolen Dogs - Romsey, Hampshire.

Stolen Dogs - Romsey, Hampshire.

A frend of mine had his two cockers stolen at the end of last week, just to throw it out there so we can all keep an eye out really, you never know someone on here might get offered them or hear of something!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140310_0022188.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	545.6 KB 
ID:	39025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2911140[1].jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	428.7 KB 
ID:	39026

Here's there advert in the local paper:

POLICE are hunting pet thieves who stole two cocker spaniels from a farm in Romsey. Ellie and Ruby, who have both been spayed and micro-chipped, had been playing outside their home at Saddlers Mill Farm when they went missing Friday afternoon.
    Ellie, seven, is black with a white beard and Ruby, three, is black with white speckles on her chest. Ruby needs daily medication for an eye condition which makes it continuously weep.
    Owner Hayley Over, 23, said: “It's just horrible. We just want them back. If anybody knows where they are, we want them to return them or take them to a vet or a dog warden so they can be traced back to us.”
    The couple are offering a cash reward to anyone who returns the dogs safely to them.
    Anyone with any information should contact Hampshire Police on 101 or call crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

I understand these dogs have been found but in the very worse circumstances, It's very sad news indeed. I don't know any details just the outcome.

Theres some evil evil people out there, I'm quite sickened.

For those that took the time to read the original post thank you, if there was just the outside possibility of being offered these dogs and someone remembering this post, and getting the dogs back it would have been superb.

Do you have anymore info? Is anyone going to be prosecuted ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Do you have anymore info? Is anyone going to be prosecuted ?
    Bandit I only know the outcome at the moment I'm afraid, I guess it will all come out in the fullness of time.

Some sick *******s out there!

Keep us informed mate.

I would stamp on their heads if they tried stealing my dogs. Hope everything goes well

Terribly sad there are some sickos out there

Hopefully someone will get nicked for this.

i can't imagine loosing mine in this way?