Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another death

another death

Looks like the body of a dead troll has been found.

I will make arrangements to send it back to the city, with a 60 pheasant rammed up it's jacksie

Good Riddance, and well done RobMac

Who`s been gotten rid of, and why poddle? What have I or we missed?

Could you post some pics please! Just to make sure.

Does anybody have a formula for measuring a trophy troll?

Do you have to have troll specified on your FAC? And does anyone have a recommended calibre?

The best calibre for troll culling is .50 cal. I know ill open a can of worms now because someone is bound to say its not up to the job

Gentlemen I think you will find that Trolls, inevitably are their own worse enemies. Give them enough rope they will hang themselves, particularly when they write, post and behave in the same manner that they have always done.

Changing their names is no disguise, their very manner and behaviour speaks for itself and is easily identified by members of the site and admin. What a pity they do not put there efforts into something more constructive and worthwhile

Can't be done

Ever cut up a docken with a rotovator. Same with a troll. Every wee bit generates a new one. Only answer is to send them to France.

at last, hes gone.happy days

Do you think he was a troll that we have seen before. I reckon he was a new one that came in from outside to fray some trees. He did not write like the previous troll did. He was definitely out to annoy people though. I don't think he posted once in a way that could be seen as constructive or friendly.

Anyway, happy days!

Jimbo123p, thats not very sporting to send Trolls to France Ohh go on then I've changed me mind