Thread: Charcoal stick hand warmers

Charcoal stick hand warmers

Anyone here use the charcoal stick type handwarmers? I'm just sorting through a few boxes and came across a couple of boxes of the sticks, they must be years old, if they are of any use to anyone please let me know and I'll pop them in the post.

Moved onto the peacock type a few years back my old dad had a charcoal one for fishing I remember blowing on the sticks to get em started

and also got old sticks and warmer love the smell ,but new type are far better.

i similarly found some sticks
    can't find the bloody handwarmer though!

I could not get on with the charcoal hand warmer and having spent a morning in a high seat in the snow when it kept going out I threw it away and bought a couple of the lighter fluid fuelled ones and they work a treat, one in each hand warmer pocket and they keep your chest warm and are toasty when you put your hands in.

Hi tuck1, if the charcoal sticks are still available I will have them. Let me know what you want for postage. Thanks

Now spoken for gents, owdnortherner has pm'd me earlier thanks for looking fellas

Gosh thats a blast from the past. Somewhere I have both sticks and handwarmers unused. From what I recall they didn't like been in the depths of the side pockets of my Barbour Northumbria wax jacket. Just got starved of air.