nobel sport powder

Not for those calibres but for .270w, .222rem, .308w and 8x57irs with good results using Tu2000, SP7 and Tu5000. I've also used BA10 and GM3 with .38spl and .357mag.
I would use them again if I could get them but supply has always been patchy, you don't come across them very often and the distributor ( Peter Lawman) was next to useless. I had heard a rumour that Lyavale the importers were going to push these powders more in the future but haven't seen any evidence of it so far.

Just please do make sure that this is sold to you in the correct maker's canisters and not just slung in a plastic one litre container as milk is sold in. There is a lot of reloading info "on the net" on these powders but you do have to search about a bit.

Just please do make sure that this is sold to you in the correct maker's canisters and not just slung in a plastic one litre container as milk is sold in. There is a lot of reloading info "on the net" on these powders but you do have to search about a bit.
Thanks, I have been looking at load data online. No worries its a very reputable shop. Milk containets sounds a bit dodgy!

Nicholiath where exactly are you buying it from and do they sell a wide range of Nobel powders?

Forest lodge guns at wragby. They are just starting to stock it, I phoned them yesterday. I cant decide whether to use nobel from them or get ramshot from crawfords at s****horpe.

Both good powders that should give excellent results so I suppose it will come down to price.

Back