In the town centre ...

Hi John,
Just had a weeks 'therapy break' in a hotel in Bournemouth with the wife and dog. ( I felt guilty about buying a new fluted .243 barrel for my Blaser) ;)
If you want to see 'herds' of them go there for a few days, they are everywhere, they drove my dog nuts !!
If you stand still long enough they will try and undo your shoe laces !!

Hi John,
Just had a weeks 'therapy break' in a hotel in Bournemouth with the wife and dog. ( I felt guilty about buying a new fluted .243 barrel for my Blaser) ;)
If you want to see 'herds' of them go there for a few days, they are everywhere, they drove my dog nuts !!
Hello Eddy. Hope you are well.
Do the people in Bournemouth wear bicycle clips to stop the Squirrels going up the trouser legs? :rofl:

Last year when we were there, a few of the locals, by that I mean people that live there but come originally from all parts of the Eastern Bloc countries, were encouraging them to go up their trouser legs where they were quickly despatched and taken home to eat.
The Council has now put Bait Boxes at strategic places and notices have been put up not to encourage them as when they beg for food and don't get any, they get aggressive - the Squirrels get aggressive I mean, not the locals :D

Hi John,

thats not to bad edd,

its the girls you have to watch out for and its not laces they are trying to unzip/do.

:)

bob.

thats not to bad edd,
its the girls you have to watch out for and its not laces they are trying to unzip/do. :) bob.

Hmm ! maybe they were looking for somewhere to nest as I know girls from that part of the world are not prone to using a razor on any part of their bodies - or at least so I was told !!!!!!!!

Back