UNF/ half inch

i am looking for a stainless one and i have a chunky knurled one for swaps.?

chris i don't have any spares left now,

bob.

Thank you all

This will make you laugh I lost this one last year in front of farmers barn when I got my gloves out of the same pocket it was in and when the farmer ask me what I was looking for I told him and he took a metal detector from the tractor and found it saying I keep it in there because of the pins for the tractor I keep losing now, I have lost the same one he found for me three miles away over the other side of the hill in the barn that he owns this time not got the balls to ask him don't think I was to keep that one some how.

There was a chap called Matt I think on here, making stainless ones to order a while back (so with or without knurling, chamfering etc). I just PM'd him preferred length, diameter and the internal pitch and he sent it a day or so later. All good. Worth an old thread search?

There was a chap called Matt I think on here, making stainless ones to order a while back (so with or without knurling, chamfering etc). I just PM'd him preferred length, diameter and the internal pitch and he sent it a day or so later. All good. Worth an old thread search?

Mat made me a thread protector in stainless - I would definitely ask him if I ever needed another one.

Guy

I can soon Knock you one up on the lathe if you can't get hold of one PM me if you need some help
Drag

Just come in and post from deerhunter270 a packet with two in and now fitted to the rifles thanks again Graeme and all other offers and what a good bunch of lads you all are many thanks.

Chris.

Back