Distant attractions

charadam

Why is it that everything I want in the classifieds is at the edges of civilisation?

Cornwall! Angus! Stornoway!

And the stuff I want to buy is always ​face to face!

somewhere near shakespeare i think, at least youve got deer to chase any deer up here has been dragged up kicking and screaming, doug, oh god i need a variation, i mean a vacation,:old::fox: its ok i will be allright when i get my new scope,whibble, i need to go three hours north soon for some r and r, i wonder if charadam fancys a swap i will go shoot some munties he can come up here and throw bricks at scousers, its ok there thick skinned or just thick,? used to be in fishing club with about twenty of the buggers , kept calling me a woolyback bloody cheek, to be or not to be that is the question, wether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of discontent ,whibble, :norty:

Last edited:
Dear Lord no, it's the civilised end of the Cotswolds - the actual Cotswold District, not an annex of Stratford upon Avon Unitary whatever.

somewhere near shakespeare i think, at least youve got deer to chase any deer up here has been dragged up kicking and screaming, doug, oh god i need a variation, i mean a vacation,:old::fox: its ok i will be allright when i get my new scope,whibble, i need to go three hours north soon for some r and r, i wonder if charadam fancys a swap i will go shoot some munties he can come up here and throw bricks at scousers, its ok there thick skinned or just thick,? used to be in fishing club with about twenty of the buggers , kept calling me a woolyback bloody cheek, to be or not to be that is the question, wether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of discontent ,whibble, :norty:
lancashire middle of nowhere

Problem is they are moving targets at high speed on their way back to Lime Street and there is no safe backstop at the level crossing.

i would still rather have a day in shrewsbury than a week up here, god im bored, sod it im goin lampin tomorrow chase some charleys, ps you wouldnt hit them anyway too much glare off there shell suits, oh by the way new series of swamp people at ten to morrow on history channel 17hmr for gators,:scared:

Last edited:
Back