Available: fancy foxing in style ??? use my mule for free

Distinguished Member
Hi Chaps

this might sound like a strange post but bear with me lads.

me and a shooting buddy have just bought a mule for shooting and we have converted it for lamping (see photos) it is a right handy tool with shooting rail, lights, elevated shooting seat on back, 4wd low box, diff lock etc etc.

we have access to our own land with fallow deer and fox etc etc.

but were just looking for a change and to meet fellow shooters :eek::eek: and experience different land and have a good night out with like minded people :lol::lol:.

so this is the deal i will bring my mule to you (on a trailer) and drive you round FOC , not bothered about shooting too much (but the odd shot wouldnt go a miss :D).
mainly doing it for a change of senerary and have a good night out with like minded people, so if you fancy it drop me a PM.

I live near newport shropshire but have wheels will travel (about 40 miles radius max ideally).

Now for the people who are thinking that sounds strange is he looking to steal permission /land etc etc , i can assure you i am very trustworthy and respected person and that would never happen, several people on this site im sure would back that up.

also i maybe able to throw a outing on the fallow for ya if we have a good night lamping ;):hind:

View attachment 39410View attachment 39411

ATB

Dave

Looks a handy tool Dave. How good is the heater? Shame I haven't got anywhere we could have a bash, as I'd be up for a good night or two. As Dave said he's a good egg and not out to steal anyone's ground. Look forward to hearing about the night's out.

Looks a handy tool Dave. How good is the heater? Shame I haven't got anywhere we could have a bash, as I'd be up for a good night or two. As Dave said he's a good egg and not out to steal anyone's ground. Look forward to hearing about the night's out.

no heater im afraid, but it has good aircon :lol::lol:

Nice wheels Dave!!

for anyone in .223's vicinity, I can thoroughly recommend you take him up on his suggestion. You'll have a top evenings' foxing in very good company!!

Just a update to this thread, I had Dave and Lee down to some of my permissions last night and 2 nicer blokes youwill struggle to find, they are both totally safe and show a great deal of respect. We had a great laugh and shot a few rabbits saw a few deer but despite covering nearly 2000 acres no foxes were seen. If anyone is thinking about trying this offer then just go for it both guys are a credit to S.D.

Just a update to this thread, I had Dave and Lee down to some of my permissions last night and 2 nicer blokes youwill struggle to find, they are both totally safe and show a great deal of respect. We had a great laugh and shot a few rabbits saw a few deer but despite covering nearly 2000 acres no foxes were seen. If anyone is thinking about trying this offer then just go for it both guys are a credit to S.D.

like wise chris, you are a true gent and thanks for taking us out we had a great evening thanks.

i will be in touch soon and you can come and have a sit for a fallow mate

Thanks again

ATB

Dave

I would like to see the risk assessment on this but looks good! Wouldn't like to be strapped in if it tipped over!

I would like to see the risk assessment on this but looks good! Wouldn't like to be strapped in if it tipped over!

risk assessment dont be silly :lol::lol::lol: we have been down some very very steep hills with 3 big bloke in with no issues at all m8

oh and you dont wear a seat belt either

Fancy a trip over the border into mid wales . No mule required / we have Landy .

Doug hopefully see you on friday night mate all being well, i have given the mule a futher scrapheap chanlenge spa treatment :lol::lol::D:D

it now has two elevated seats for shooting/lamping (plus two driving seats) and the lamp man even has a air sprung seat :lol::lol:

View attachment 42609View attachment 42610

get in touch guys , i will bring the mule to you and drive you round, i just like driving it im like a kid in a sweet shop :lol::lol:

ATB

Dave

Had Dave and Lee bring the mule over to ours Fri night . A cracking night despite injury to mule . As soon as its fixed , get back over here .

Had Dave and Lee bring the mule over to ours Fri night . A cracking night despite injury to mule . As soon as its fixed , get back over here .

cheers doug for the cracking night, its nearly fixed now

as arnee said " we ll be back "

thanks again speak soon

ATB

Dave

Back