Jager SA Big Thank You

stalkerboydy

I would like to thank James from Jager SA for the rebarrel work he has just done for me. It has been a refreshing change NOT to have to chase someone for something infact totally the opposite with James. Having taken my rifle in James gave me a rough time scale and phoned ME with updates my last call being " your rifle is ready " :D Inspite of James being VERY VERY Busy he still found time to advice and answer any question nothing was to much trouble for him any one looking for Rifle work would do no better than using Jager SA ( James )
James good luck and best wishes for Kelso and the future

THANK YOU AGAIN your a true Gent
Cheers Boyd :tiphat:

After a sleepless night i was eager to try my Rifle armed with the only cheap ammo ( waiting for all my reloading components ) i could find within a hr drive of me

WP_000086.jpg

just as i set my target up it pee'd down with rain not ideal or nice. Starting at 25yrd then 50yrd i finally got to 100yrd and soaked
Top left is my first shot adjusting the scope i then fired the next three shots and here is the result after only 9 shots :D

WP_000085.jpg
The Target is a 1/2" red diamond and 1" line above centre
Sorry James i let you down mate you addviced 1" high at 100yds to say i'm Happy is a understatement. The set up i used was a Tikka T3 rebarreled to a 6.5x55 by James at " Jager SA " Swarovski 2.5-10x56 scope Atec Maxim factory Sellier&Bellot 140gr sp and Bipod set up i made myself. I must add James DID NOT colour my Moderator its my doing.

WP_000088.jpg

WP_000089.jpg

So once again i cannot praise James ( Jager SA ) enough for his help and work he done for me
Thank again SB ( Boyd )

Last edited:
No trouble at all, glad to see it suits your needs...who says you get what you pay for!

Cheap price doesn't always mean inferior goods or service. :)

i take it james painted the barrel that colour, they dont come like that ????

love the gun ,another great rifle turned out by james.i havent stoped :D since i picked mine up 3.weeks ago from him .If he keeps making rifles like that he will soon find him self to bizzy to anything other than work.the word is spreading THERES A GOOD GUNSMITH IN COLCHESTER.:lol:

cracking job james well done sir.

still thinking of what colour for the boss's rifle.

bob.

Back