BASC Annual Auction

Webley Boy

Just been flicking through the BASC Annual Auction lots on their website and, I don't know if it's just me but it seems pretty poor compared to past years.

Also, very interestingly I can't find a single offer of game shooting or deerstalking from any of the home counties.

Could it be that us southerners (unlike you generous northerners) are just too tight to offer anything or do you think there is a more sinister reason?

Anyway, for anyone who cares to look, here is the link:

The BASC Annual Auction

Just been flicking through the BASC Annual Auction lots on their website and, I don't know if it's just me but it seems pretty poor compared to past years.

Also, very interestingly I can't find a single offer of game shooting or deerstalking from any of the home counties.

Could it be that us southerners (unlike you generous northerners) are just too tight to offer anything or do you think there is a more sinister reason?

Anyway, for anyone who cares to look, here is the link:

The BASC Annual Auction
nowt wrong with us northerners a swift kick up the a***e woudnt fix, :smug:

Although not strictly Home Counties, I think you'll find various "Southerners" have donated lots.

There is stalking and game shooting on offer from Hampshire, Wiltshire, Northamptonshire, the Midlands, Devon, Dorset, Somerset, etc. There is also wildfowling from Essex, Kent and Hampshire on offer.

Part of the problem, I'd suggest, is that it seems like every organisation is running auctions these days. I wonder how long before auction fatigue sets in.

willie_gunn

A few interesting lots but several have been bid over their guides (Guide £175 Bid £300 ) with 37 days left !

Back